Looking for some classic books that will help you in the technical or life science sales arena? Here are some of our favorites for reading:
- Conceptual Selling (Miller & Heiman): an excellent guide to basic selling skills for the technical or conceptual sale.
- Strategic Selling (Miller & Heiman): how to manage more complex sales, larger ones with more influences and longer time to close.
- SPIN Selling (Neil Rackham)
- The Challenger Sale (Adamson and Dixon)
- Smart Calling (Art Sobczak): how to better use telephone and email in your sales strategy.
- Hope is Not a Strategy (Rick Page): advice on planning and strategizing for success in large sales.
- The Psychology of Selling (Brian Tracy): mental preparation for the profession of selling.
- See You At the Top (Zig Ziglar): okay this isn’t aluminum cookware, but Zig is a dean of the selling profession.
Please send us your favorite books by posting a comment on our Footnotes blog.